Attractive Opportunities in Growing Industry Segments
The following opportunities are on offer for Early Partnership Program participants. Please contact us directly should you want to discuss any other opportunities that are not mentioned here. We welcome you to customize the opportunity that you are interested to invest.
Real Estate Development
We welcome local and international real estate developers to grab these opportunities on offer for potential development of new lifestyle hubs, financial centers, water-front communities, casino and hospitality focus large-scale projects or government-funded affordable housing estates.
Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw project sites are open for negotiations now.
Potential sites in Yangon:
1. Monkey Point: Casino and water-front lifestyle hub
2. Bayint Naung: Trade and logistic hub
3. Wai Zandayar Road: Residential and mixed use project
Potential sites in Mandalay:
1. Aung San Suu Kyi Road: Financial business district mixed use project
2. Pyin Sar (Anee Sakhan) near Pain Oo Lwin: Casino and tourism focus large-scale development
3. Spring Oasis: Gems Hub as THE destination for ruby, jade and other precious stones trading and related services.
Be the early partners to help develop infrastructures in near future as part of the redevelopment of Myanmar.
1. Logistics and transportation hubs
2. Cross-border trade zones
3. Inter city/region links
4. Mass-transit projects
5. Bridges and freeways
6. Railway lines, stations and other trade support services
7. Port and dry docks
The following opportunities are on offer for our early partners:
1. Casino licenses in Yangon, Mandalay and border special zones with ten-year non compete protection
2. Electronic/online lottery license and physical outlets/distribution license
3. Banking and financial services licenses for commercial banks, consumer banks, mobile banks and other digital financial services
4. Insurance products and services licenses
5. Crypto exchange, trading platform and wallet services licenses
Early partnership opportunities exist in the following segments of telecommunication industry:
1. Mobile telecom operator licenses
2. Network, cable, broadband and other internet services licenses
3. Media and broadcast licenses
4. Telecommunication infrastructure licenses including telecom towers, undersea cables, inter-region cables
The following opportunities in the manufacturing industry are on offer to our early partners:
1. Manufacturing hubs for garment export related industry
2. Agriculture product processing hubs, packaging and export-focus infrastructure
3. Manufacturing or industry hubs to be developed and managed by government-to-government partners, NGO and trade associations
Ruby, Jade & Precious Stones
Exploration and mining rights for ruby, jade and other precious stones are on offer for world-famous Mogok and Phakant regions.
These rights are for ten years and cover area sizes ranging from five to fifteen acres each.
It will be under Private-Public Partnership structure with 49% of rights to be controlled by the Partner and government /public to control 51%.
These rights are globally sought after opportunity not to be missed by keen investors.